Add versatile and stylish storage to your bedroom with this seven drawer dresser. Six drawers of varying sizes offer up plenty of space for you to store any number of your favorite clothes. The solid maple construction of this piece allows you to rest easy knowing that this durable dresser will last for years to come.
- Made in the USA
- Solid American Maple and Birch
- English Dovetail Drawer construction with an ultra-smooth acrylic finish with piston activated whisper soft close guide system backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Mortise and tenon construction for strength and stability
- Complies with ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. Anti-tip kit included.
The Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company is one of the leading furniture companies in the United States. It was first founded in 1919 by two men from Bassett, Virginia - B.C. Vaughan and J.D. Bassett, Sr. The company is headquartered in Galax, Virginia, and employs around 700 people in factories based in Virginia and North Carolina. All the company's furniture is 100% American-made, and it is now the largest manufacturer of wooden adult bedroom furniture in the country. The company takes great pride in its products and its employees and is committed to providing quality furniture at a fair price. Thanks to its commitment to excellence, Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company has become a trusted name in the furniture industry.
Our number one priority is providing our customers with unmatched service, quality, and value. In short, nothing makes us happier than to make it easy for our customers to feel at home. All Vaughan-Bassett chests and dressers are engineered to comply with ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for bedroom storage furniture. Furniture tip restraints and instructions for installation are included. Our products have earned the third-party UL Stability Verified mark. With a Vaughan-Bassett dresser in your bedroom, you can be confident you've made a wise investment that will provide years of enjoyment.
Why Buy From Head Springs Depot?
- Complimentary Design Services
- Affordable Local Delivery by our in-house team
- Financing Options
- Custom Upholstery and REAL Wood Furniture
- Great Mattresses: ask about our 60-day comfort guarantee
- Trusted Brands with Staying Power
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.